Health and safety measures
La Tulisse strives to welcome its guests in the best possible sanitary conditions and organises itself so that safety and pleasure are compatible.
La Tulisse, a friendly place to live, will not deprive its guests of the pleasure of fully enjoying its surroundings, its swimming pool and its relaxation areas.
For this reason, it will introduce new additional hygiene regulations:
- All contact areas are systematically disinfected in the common areas. (Door handles, switches, stair railings and household appliances).
- An interval of 12 hours is observed between two rentals.
- In addition to cleaning the rooms, full disinfection including air conditioning and ventilation will be carried out during these 12 hours.
- The furniture and outdoor equipment, swimming pool, outdoor shower,… are also regularly disinfected. Bottles of hydro-alcoholic gels are placed in several strategic locations of the Tulissus.
- The access to the flats has its own individual entrance, so there are no passages except by its guests.
- Only access to our Gigondas and Villedieu suites must be in a respected order.
- Breakfast is served either outside or inside, keeping a safe distance, although the terraces of the Tulisse may allow this.
But above all: enjoy your stay, we will take care of you and your well-being.
Health Charter for Prevention against COVID-19
Due to the exceptional context, our facility is committed to respecting a health charter with regard to prevention against Covid-19.
We want to enable you to spend pleasant moments while ensuring optimal hygiene and safety for all.
Therefore we commit to:
- Respect the guidelines and recommendations of public authorities with regard to the control of Covid-19.
- Please name a contact person who is responsible for keeping and providing us with the protocols that enable the best possible sanitary safety to be ensured.
- To respect the spacing recommendations for all.
- To reinforce disinfection throughout the facility:
– By adapting our organisations and cleaning schedules.
– By using and providing the recommended disinfectants.
- To adapt the layout of our shelters and their use to the health aspect.
- Promoting digital communication, payments and invoices.
Serenity is everybody’s business:
- We welcome you, even if everyone has to keep their distance (1 metre is recommended).
- You will enjoy convivial moments, please be mindful of your neighbours and the required riveting etiquette when doing so.
- You will relax, get some fresh air, but if you develop symptoms, please tell us!
- And finally, please wash your hands regularly….
Your well-being remains our priority!